Unidentified Objects

Unidentified Objects that move across the sky

There is much activity in our skies, and not all of it buzzes at the height of mosquito season. From lights to the appearance of actual solid objects, UFO stories go back to the 1950's and even earlier.

So this section of the site is dedicated to stories about the objects that hover, zig and zag across our clear, unobstructed sky. 

Have you ever experienced something in the sky that you could not explain? Click here to Tell Us Your Story.

UFO videos from around the world: March 2013

Written by: The Overlord

This month in ParaNorthern,  the YouTube flying object video we're showcasing was compiled and uploaded by the group at AnonymousFO.com.

For those interested in UFO'sAnonymousFO.com provides a substantial amount of video based Unidentified Flying Object content, news and links to UFO related information from around the world.

UFO videos from around the world: April 2013

Written by: The Overlord

Over the past few months at ParaNorthern.ca we've been featuring YouTube flying object videos presented by AnonymousFO.com.

This group's website provides a variety of U.F.O. related content, and you can check out their news page by clicking here to read an interesting variety of flying object related articles and stories from around the world.

UFO videos from around the world: Jan - Feb 2013

Written by: The Overlord

An interesting statistic that came our way recently stated that 95% of unidentified flying objects are actually aircraft, birds, weather balloons, meteorites and a wide assortment of of other common and uncommon objects. However, that leaves 5% as unexplained.

In 2012, MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) reported to CNN that there are over 500 reported sightings taking place around the world every month. Statistically speaking about 25 of those sightings would be unexplained.

There’s a History of UFO Sightings North of the Border

Written by: The Overlord

Not all people consider UFO’s part of the paranormal, but around here we think it fits.

For decades, UFO’s have been linked to topics such as time travel, unexplained phenomenon (alleged abductions, crop circles etc.) and a host of other activities.

Unidentified Flying Object

To be clear, we do not believe that alien’s are visiting us, but we do agree that there are an awful lot of photos, videos and eye witness accounts that are difficult to explain.

Find Us On Social Media

facebook logo - ParaNorthern GooglePlus - ParaNorthern.ca YouTube - ParaNorthern.ca

Subscribe Today!

Newsletter Bat
Each month, we send out a newsletter featuring stories from our website, Facebook, and paranormal news from around the web.
Name *
email *

Featured Articles

Is This Photo Proof That Bigfoot & Humans Share A Common Ancestor?

Bigfoot researchers have long supposed that the legendary cryptid is a primate, and therefore related to modern humans.

Recently discovered photo examinations which originate from Shawnee, Oklahoma may hold an important clue.

William Bradley has long held an interest in Sasquatch. Himself a native of Shawnee, Bradley states that Oklahoma has long been a hot bed of Bigfoot activity.

Bradley claims to have multiple talents which have helped him discover the truth.

Read more ...

When Hunting For Bigfoot, Look Up.
Way up.

Regular readers to ParaNorthern on Facebook or our website know that I am officially a Bigfoot skeptic. Even though I want to believe that a large primate inhabits the considerable wilderness of the North American continent, most of the so called evidence falls into the category of Bollocks. (Ask someone British.)

So when I read recently that some Sasquatch hunters are suggesting that we look to the tree tops for sleeping Bigfoot I laughed out loud. I could not picture something of the supposed mass of of this bipedal cryptid climbing a tree to get a good night's rest.

But then I saw this video.

Read more ...